Saturday 9 August 2014

Face of Autumn/winter 2014/15

Here are few of the contestants and their brief introduction about themselves in their own words:-
Hello, my name is Vishal Taank, iam very passionated for modelling and acting since my childhood. Iam not from a rich family but i will become rich very rich one day because i promised myself that i born poor but i'll died like a rich. No one and nothing can stop me to become a superstar.i can see myself after 5 years as an bollywood star!



Hello everyone, I m sapna chanana, since childhood I had a craze for modelling and acting but people and family took it lightly, taking me as a kid. With the passage of time I became more serious about it. I started observing actors, actresses, runway models, hoardings, banners and started thinking if I would be at there place how would I act or pose or walk. People used to laugh at me sometimes but I never cared. I always plan for things, set a goal and work accordingly. I m a staunch believer in the fact that to create a great life, one has to enjoy all the smallest pleasures of life. My mother used to support me alot in achieving my dreams, she always wanted to see me becoming a star unfortunately she died last year and now I m more focused about my career. Apart from modelling and acting from last 4 yrs I was working as an online marketing professional. I started working for google, I spent 2.5yrs in google, learnt, got trained, cleared internal exams and got certified. Then I started working for a U.S. based software company as an online marketing manager. 6 months back I left my job because it became really difficult for me to look after my home and work both together. I used to work in night shifts so I quit the job. These days m working on myself, watching bollywood news, latest updates about the industry, keeping myself up to date, observing acting skills of actors n actresses, villains as well. I learn from every character in the movie. I really wish to be a famous actress a day. Thanks alot


Hello everybody ! My name is Mohit Gulati and I am 24 yr old. My height is 5 ft. 11 inch. I want to become a successful model not just becos I have dreamt about it from childhood but becos I am very fond of doing it. Modelling and music resides in my soul. May be I have not got that much good looks. But I will do it whatever it will take. I am very passionate for modelling (chosen). Yes I, also belong from a middle class family and like others I also want to be rich. And il do hardwork for it and I believe in myself.. and as you all know hardwork pays.. so I know I will be a successful model very soon.


Hey...!! Myself saleem qureshi...i am 20 yrs old...with an height of 5' foot 9" inch ...i wanna be a model..as modeling nd body building is my passion. I love modeling nd acting...i m very hardworking ,love challanges nd have a good sense of humor... despite of above all i wanna be a role model for evry young generation nd jst convey a msg to them tht "see dreams it dosent cost u penny nd work hard to fullfill them...!"


Hello everyone. Myself nutan sharma, 22 graduate from ghaziabad. On 15th aug a confident n daring girl bornd n dt is me to proof people wrong dt gals r not just a thing to b played. My height is 5'7. My rolemodel is karina n deepika padukone. Proudly I cn say dt I belong frm a midle cls family n thats why I value harkwrk bt I wnt to die rich n famous, determined n vry passionate fr modeling n bollywood coz ds field is full of glamour n I wnt my life each day to live wid differnt style n experimenting. Modeling n dancing r my life n shopping n styling is my hobby. Evryperson hv to go a day bt I want myself to be alive always as an actor in videos n pictures coz ds is only field in which I alwys stay as now i m. In next 5 yrs I cn see myself somwhre in bollywood wd a facevalue n making effort everyday fr it n hopefully I succeed


Hey everyone my name is pavneet singh.i am from delhi .i am student.i am 6ft. I always want name and fame and very passionate about modeling and acting. I always thinking to be a success model nd actor .if i will do hardwork and doing my work sincerely den i will be.


my name is raja qureshi. i want to be an actor . ia lso want to be a ramp walker.it is my dream to walk the ramp. iam having a height of more than 6 and hope that i will get some good roles and assignments. my role model is john abraha as he also started from a root level and i want to be like him he was also like me and in the end i want fame and good career

hey everyone myself farhan khan.I am doing engg. although I am not enjoying it.I always wanted to be an actor and I always assumed myself on the t.v screen as an actor.My dream from my childhood was to be an actor but being from an average middle class family it is really tough for me to leave studies and go in completely modelling and acting line.So now i have started doing what my passion was since my childhood and I hope that I will achieve success in it,



My name is Akhil Sharma. I am 26 years old guy, belong to the beautiful hill station “Shimla”. I have completed my Engineering in 2008. The reason why I wanna be model or actor is merely my Passion towards this Fashion/Bollywood industry since my childhood. My friends say I am a very adaptable, dedicated, self-esteem, out-going, no ego, and discipline kind of person with a good sense of humor. I always believe in one statement that, “There’s always something new to learn & discover at every stage of Life”…

here are the top 10 finalists at face contest 2014/15







No comments:

Post a Comment